We ensure that your servers are operating at peak performance and identify problems before they take you down.
What is included?
- All Models of Servers (Windows/OSX/Linux)
- Shared Folders and Locations
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Exchange Servers
- VDI Environments
- Clustered Servers
- Proprietary Software*
- Active Directory Management
How do we do it?
- Active directory management is a critical part of organization and security for any network. By managing and organizing Active Directory proactively, we establish consistency in security, data rights management, and desktop experience for the user.
- Most companies see this as an extra service or project you need to opt into, but we feel this is an expectation of regular maintenance. Organization is a building block to creating more flexibility and availability network-wide.
- We take a more proactive approach and look for issues with your server before it starts impacting your company.
- Virtualized environments help prevent single points of failure as well as keep the user experience consistent
Why do I need this? What does it do for me?
- Servers are what bring the work of all the employees of a company together and allow them to efficiently collaborate whether the server is physical or cloud based. It’s almost goes without saying that your servers being operational are critical to your company’s productivity.
- Servers are a bit like a car in that yes you can drive a car for quite a while without going to a mechanic or changing your oil and things still “run” but eventually the lack of maintenance catches up and the repair is more costly than the maintenance.