General upkeep and maintenance of all workstations, desktop printers, and other business-related devices.
What is included?
- Desktop Computers (Windows/OSX/Linux)
- Laptops (Windows/OSX/Linux)
- Thin Clients
- Multifunction printer connectivity
- Desktop Printers
- Tablets with Windows® Full OS or RT OS installed
- Office Applications
- Proprietary Software*
How do I do it?
- We leverage automation in order to expand technician productivity capabilities. This allows our technicians to take a “big picture” look at your IT infrastructure.
- Remote Monitoring and Management software allows us to easily create a schedule of proactive maintenance needs and prevent major downtime or loss of data. This means less time wasted on things that can be overlooked, and more time spent on developing real-world solutions for IT issues.
Why do I need this? What does it do for me?
- In the IT landscape, it’s easy to get lost in the jumble of so-called “needs” people are trying to sell you. The reality is that what’s most pertinent to the customer is the result of the neglect of those “needs”, and not necessarily the needs themselves. For example, you probably don’t care that sectors are going bad on your hard drive, but you will most definitely care when the data is lost! For this reason, the best approach to maintenance is to be proactive.
- People are the driving force behind any business, but sometimes we can be both our greatest asset, and our own biggest weakness. We leverage automation to ensure the “human error factor” is eliminated from regular maintenance procedures ensuring smooth operation, minimal downtime, and consistent delivery of quality services.