We keep your company's data and network secure to give you peace of mind.
What is included?
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Physical Security
- Virtual Security and testing
- Rights Management
- Proper Logging
- Building security into processes
- Firewall Management
How do we do it?
- We push out our highly rated antivirus software to every computer we manage by default. This also includes updates down the road. By using this method we can ensure that there are not any holes for malicious software to find its way into your network.
- One problem many businesses have is they usually don’t realize there is a problem with their video surveillance system until they have an incident. Our approach includes making sure your surveillance system is up and running as well as performing regular export test on the videos. This ensures you have access to it when you need it.
- As part of our normal checkups we do checks on the physical security and digital security of your company. This ranges from making sure you have proper locks on your doors to locking down your business firewall to mitigate the threats of physical and virtual intrusions.
Why do I need this? What does it do for me?
- Security is one of the biggest growing concerns in regards to IT today. It is simply necessary to ensure proper security measures are not only implemented but maintained and updated as technology changes.
- Anti-virus and anti-malware software are only as effective as how up to date they are. By providing antivirus on a SaaS (Software as a Service) Model we are able to always keep definitions and prevention info as current as possible.
- We have partnered with ESET, one of the biggest players in the security industry to bring you enterprise level security solutions for all endpoints. ESET is once again a Top Rated product according to http://www.av-comparatives.org/ – An independent evaluator of protection software solutions.