Derived Enrichment Opportunities
Targeted game plans we develop based on your specific infrastructure and needs.
What is included?
These items are outside of your normal scope of maintenance. Since each opportunity is unique we’d like to share some categories:
- Process Evaluation
- Infrastructure Upgrades
- Software Research and Implementation
- Extraneous service deployment
How do we do it?
- Being involved consistently with our customer’s IT architecture allows us to identify opportunities for new integrations or process replacement solutions. We are constantly looking for ways to reduce your downtime, streamline your services, and solve real problems involving any piece of your business.
- Comprehensive logging of processes and workflows during our service allows us to develop an IT “snapshot” over time to give us and our clients an easy to reference “birds-eye view” of your developing IT landscape.
Why do I need this? What does it do for me?
- Some IT changes are bigger than others, and as a business you have to decide where the balance is between making major infrastructure changes and creating downtime or outages. Our reporting, consulting, and DEO suggestions give you the data you need to make accurate, educated decisions before taking on any major project.
- Technology is an ever changing landscape and can be very intimidating in a lot of ways. We help strip all the ambiguity out of what’s new, eliminating new threats and identifying DEO’s specific to the development of your business.